IGNORED

Legal Crack

TEWKS

I know the holidays are over and it’s time to knock off the fat intake but my deviant mind just came up with this. :dontknow:

In a bowl mix popcorn, m&ms and almonds to a ratio that makes you happy. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave. (15 seconds at a time mixing in between)  Pour over your popcorn mixture and mix with a fork. Spread out on a couple paper plates and refrigerate for a half hour. Break into chunks and bag. Keep in fridge. Ps..sea salt popcorn and salted almonds. Ghirardelli chocolate but not too important on that part.

:lick:

image.thumb.jpeg.464bb2f10cbaee9fda3aea144e6d77bb.jpeg

25 minutes ago, 9Mary7 said:

I swear you are trying to kill me Pat........... Damn..... go wash a truck or something.......:3:

You should of seen how dirty the truck was yesterday, :facepalm: too cold to wash taking the chance one of the tool compartment doors would freeze shut. The excuse train was full tilt yesterday! :yes: Funny, the captain stopped by and leaned up against the truck. He walked out with a big salt patch on the back of his jacket. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

Hell Tewks, I just got one stent and I’m going in this Friday for another. I guess I’ll go get a supreme pizza tonight and try your legal crack for dessert. What could go wrong?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Hosstage said:

He says it's legal, but I'm not so sure...

Personal consumption, you’re good. But…if you try to push it… Ooooh….:ohboy:

34 minutes ago, Rinkydink said:

Hell Tewks, I just got one stent and I’m going in this Friday for another. I guess I’ll go get a supreme pizza tonight and try your legal crack for dessert. What could go wrong?

So, when I was stationed in Japan, the Navy doc put me on Zocor to maintain my cholesterol levels, they weren't high, but family history said that I should be lower....so, I obliged and took the stoopid pills.  I deploy, I'm in line in the Chiefs mess (that's where us Gunny's got to eat too), anyway, it was burger day, so I order a triple cheese with extra bacon........a Chief, three or four behind me says something to the effect of "that'll clog those arteries",.....I reply, "I'm on Zocor, it's all good",........he says,...."hey, I'm on Zocor, I want what he ordered".   Ya, I know the drug doesn't counteract the triple cheeseburger with extra bacon, but it was an excuse......and I thought it a funny

I no longer take those cholesterol drugs, I maintain the levels the hard way,.......cardio and weights!!

• Like 1