IGNORED

CANCELED-2021 Year End Ride to Lunch

My plan is to ride to Ashburn, GA for lunch on "FRIDAY", 12/31/2021 and meet @60Aviator for lunch.

If any of you guys need another ride before finishing 2021 or just lunch, plan to meet us at 11:30 AM local time at:

Brown's Seafood

Rogers Plaza Shopping Center, 238 E Washington Ave, Ashburn, GA 31714

2 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

Hi Bernie,  Saturday is January 1st, which is a new year.  Will that place be open that day?   Asking for a friend.

My bad, it's Friday. LOL:4607:

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

Hi Bernie,  Saturday is January 1st, which is a new year.  Will that place be open that day?   Asking for a friend.

Hit the link, hours listed, it's open Saturday too, if the confusion continues......

• Like 1
Just now, Hosstage said:

Hit the link, hours listed, it's open Saturday too, if the confusion continues......

Yes, but the lunch will be Friday, as on the First, I always do a local ride.

• Bernie changed the title to CANCELED-2021 Year End Ride to Lunch

Due to miscommunications on my part and the New Year Day closure of the restaurant, I have to cancel this event.

But I will convert it into the January SECFF Lunch, the following Saturday, 1/8/2022 at 11:30 AM.

Check out the new post.

Glad I did not say IN yet.   I was getting ready to.  That is why I asked about being open.  The web link provided did NOT yield anything firm.   I know you always call ahead anyway. 

Thanks for playing, contestant.  Johnny, tell them what their parting gift will be.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

Glad I did not say IN yet.   I was getting ready to.  That is why I asked about being open.  The web link provided did NOT yield anything firm.   I know you always call ahead anyway. 

Thanks for playing,, contestant.  Johnny, tell them what their parting gift will be.

I hope to see you Jan 8th. 

• Like 1