Alaska Leather

Albert

I ordered sheepskin covers for the RT Friday afternoon (5/19). They arrived yesterday, Monday (5/22). Anchorage to Pittsburgh over the weekend? thumbsup.gif Outstanding!

Preliminary ride report: this morning, 12 mile commute felt like 4. grin.gif

baggerchris

Over and over I hear the same thing about Barbara and Alaska Leather. The same as my experience. Wonderful!

I just makes you feel good to be able to do business with such fine people.

I keep hearing good things too ... I am tempted. I have a custom Rick Mayer seat (leather) which makes all the difference in the world.

But in the hot, humid NC summers, I think the adding a sheepskin to that might keep my butt a little cooler?

I just completed a Saddle Sore 1000 through the west Texas heat sitting on my Alaska Leathers Butt Pad. I was very glad to have it between saddle and skin. No rash or chafing -- did it's job! Good investment. clap.gif

I love mine! I've got a tail bone injury and while it still hurts like @#&*$ it definitely helps. Got it immiedately too.

But in the hot, humid NC summers, I think the adding a sheepskin to that might keep my butt a little cooler?

You can bet your bippy it will!!

Worth twice the price everytime you mount the bike after that black seat has been sitting in the Sun for an hour or so. thumbsup.gif

mistercindy

Alaska Leather: nice people, excellent customer service, the product is as advertised, and its affordable.

I agree. I just did a 4 day trip through the South, and the Alaska Leather sheepskin was a godsend on my stock seat.

cool.gif

Jay

Archived