IGNORED

Sargent Seats, Black Friday sale (promo code BLACK2121, 15% off)

Scott9999

It's a bit late to report this, and I'm not sure how long their sale will be valid, but Sargent's got a Black Friday sale going on their seats.  You have to add your selection to the cart, and apply the promo code (BLACK2021) to get the price.  I pull the trigger on a set of heated seats, and the discount was about 8.5% 15%, plus, no sales tax ($20 shipping).   (Don't tell Mama!!! 😳🥶)

There are deals on Sargent seats (including a few used ones floating around), but I haven't found any that were for the 2014-2018 RT model year run, and heated.

Hope this helps someone.

6 hours ago, Scott9999 said:

It's a bit late to report this, and I'm not sure how long their sale will be valid, but Sargent's got a Black Friday sale going on their seats.  You have to add your selection to the cart, and apply the promo code (BLACK2021) to get the price.  I pull the trigger on a set of heated seats, and the discount was about 8.5%, plus, no sales tax ($20 shipping).   (Don't tell Mama!!! 😳🥶)

There are deals on Sargent seats (including a few used ones floating around), but I haven't found any that were for the 2014-2018 RT model year run, and heated.

Hope this helps someone.

I ordered an unheated seat for my 2020 R1250GS yesterday and my discount was close to 15%

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Dave_in_TX said:

I ordered an unheated seat for my 2020 R1250GS yesterday and my discount was close to 15%

Glad you mentioned that.  I recalculated (actually, looked at my receipt), and yeah, it was a 15% discount.   :4607:

• Scott9999 changed the title to Sargent Seats, Black Friday sale (promo code BLACK2121, 15% off)