IGNORED

Friday Off Work Ride 3.0

MrHondamatic

MrHondamatic

Our 3rd (first on this year) ride went off without a hitch. 5 riders including myself did a 300+ mile loop from Terre Haute and back, taking in Bloomington, Bedford, Washington, and too many "bump in the road" small towns to count. We road on some great, out of the way, state highways with many twists, turns, hills, and hollows. The guys riding with me were the same as last fall (great group) with one new addition on a Harley.

The Harley rider restored my faith in Harley riders. He thoroughly enjoyed the roads and was proud to say he scraped the pegs a few times on his new Fatboy.

The ride took most of the day with various BS sessions at gas and food stops, but we were in no hurry to get back to the real world.

I think I have found the core group of co-workers to ride with, and I'll be limiting my e-mail list to those riders. I am not going to try and accomodate everyone, just the folks that like to ride as I do. thumbsup.gif

Francois_Dumas

Sounds great Dave.... it is good to find like-minded people to spend your time with ! thumbsup.gif

Archived