IGNORED

Strange Fault Code

Rapala 50

Went to reset my service reminder with the GS911 and it wouldn't recognize my vin, ran an autoscan , which it had no problem doing and came up with this fault code. I can't seem to find a way to clear it

Screenshot_20211029-174029_Chrome.jpg

11 hours ago, Rapala 50 said:

Went to reset my service reminder with the GS911 and it wouldn't recognize my vin, ran an autoscan , which it had no problem doing and came up with this fault code. I can't seem to find a way to clear it

Morning Rapala 50

Your battery voltage looks a little on the low side, put a battery charger on it then do a re-scan. 

Are you seeing any fault code or (failure message)  to go with the fault?

I have seen this one before on the "Satellite Body Controller"  ___ (1)  fault codes found _ CC9422 _ No CAN message (vehicle speed from ABS or GM)_ The fault is currently present.

If you have a fault code then we can probably track it down. 

The fault code seems to be from disconnecting the front heat plug from the seat ( I have an after market seat without heat ) but this fault didn't show when I last connected the gs911 back in June. I was able to reset the service reminders using my laptop instead of the smart phone, seems I was having an issue with my wifi. I reconnected my heated seat and it still shows the fault but no longer present with no way to clear it though. My bike is a 2021 with the heated seat options.

17 minutes ago, Rapala 50 said:

The fault code seems to be from disconnecting the front heat plug from the seat ( I have an after market seat without heat ) but this fault didn't show when I last connected the gs911 back in June. I was able to reset the service reminders using my laptop instead of the smart phone, seems I was having an issue with my wifi. I reconnected my heated seat and it still shows the fault but no longer present with no way to clear it though. My bike is a 2021 with the heated seat options.

Afternoon  Rapala 50

That makes sense as I believe the heated seat is one of the  "Satellite Body Controller"  functions.