IGNORED

ON ANY SUNDAY (50th)

ESokoloff

• ESokoloff changed the title to ON ANY SUNDAY (50th)
7 hours ago, John Ranalletta said:

During Gunnison I Unrally, during a group ride, one of the motorcycles broke.  While the group was waiting/repairing, Malcolm Smith stopped to help.

image.png.f1222f3a1e4a2d6b18e3b072f4c6ea8d.png

I know he had a home in Buena Vista for some time.

On my first trip to Sturgis in 1972, "On Any Sunday" was playing at the theatre on Main Street.  The theatre was packed and you could tell that the audience was appreciating the film. I surely did. Ahh to reminisce.

MichiganBob 

12 hours ago, ESokoloff said:

Do we feel old?

Sometimes - and I’m not even as old as the movie! I do know the guy who crashes into the hay in the opening bit…I don’t think of him as being particularly old, but I suppose he’s actually ancient! (Like most of you ;) …)

12 hours ago, John Ranalletta said:

During Gunnison I Unrally, during a group ride, one of the motorcycles broke.  While the group was waiting/repairing, Malcolm Smith stopped to help.

image.png.f1222f3a1e4a2d6b18e3b072f4c6ea8d.png

Yeah, my T cable broke . Lucky that Sagerider had a spare and the group could replace it at the Texico  where we had our pic taken with Malcom S.  He actually stopped to help, go figure. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Lester V said:

He actually stopped to help, go figure. 

Good friend of mine is the 18 year old flat tracker named Keith Mashburn that is mentioned in the film and shown crashing through a fence at speed.....

He's the Mayor of Simi Valley, Ca. (home of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library). I've met a couple of others.... they all have been regular guys that love bikes:thumbsup:

On 9/30/2021 at 5:15 PM, szurszewski said:

don’t think of him as being particularly old, but I suppose he’s actually ancient! (Like most of you ;) …)

Get off my lawn PUNKS!!!!:mad: