IGNORED

Southern Indiana

I've got a few days of vacation to burn and thought I would ride to the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY by way of southern MI.

I haven't ridden much in Indiana, so was hoping for some interesting roads, south of Indianapolis, with some recommendations on Bed and Breakfasts in the area.

Thanks very much,

RPG

John Ranalletta
49 minutes ago, RPG said:

I've got a few days of vacation to burn and thought I would ride to the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, KY by way of southern MI.

I haven't ridden much in Indiana, so was hoping for some interesting roads, south of Indianapolis, with some recommendations on Bed and Breakfasts in the area.

Thanks very much,

RPG

Here's a gpx file starting/ending in Nashville.  Don't know about b&bs, but likely there are plenty around Nashville.  These aren't the only roads, but we'll ride this route on a Sunday.  If riding on a weekend, watch for horse trailers between Freetown and Nashville and HD riders. There's a horse camp for rental horses in the park.  At Story, about half way between Freetown and Nashville, if the Story Inn is open, the food is generally very good, but I've not been there in a while.  Not sure about the Story Inn's overnight accommodations. https://storyinn.com/room-specials

Cell coverage sucks in Story.

image.png.1c48d2231eb5a295af0877237883a595.png

Lots of good riding around Madison, too.  Cross the Ohio and ride the 4-number roads between Madison and Frankfort.

image.png.cb49b269076a4e121d0e4daf8d339aaf.png

Nashville.gpx