IGNORED

I love,.....

Rougarou

Can’t say I knew Tom T Hall but I liked what he sang there. :thumbsup: Motorbikes, if he threw in “I loooove motorbikes and the way they move my hair” he would have been just a little more famous. :classic_biggrin: RIP Tom T Hall.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Can’t say I knew Tom T Hall but I liked what he sang there. :thumbsup: Motorbikes, if he threw in “I loooove motorbikes and the way they move my hair” he would have been just a little more famous. :classic_biggrin: RIP Tom T Hall.

My mom always had music playing 'round the house, and this song, when I was itty-bitty, stuck with me,.....kinda like that Sunshine song from John Denver and  levee song from Don McLean,....just one of those tunes that will always bring me back to "no worries in the world".

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

My mom always had music playing 'round the house, and this song, when I was itty-bitty, stuck with me

25 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

just one of those tunes that will always bring me back to "no worries in the world".

I suspect many didn’t appreciate it back then, (me included) (mom I’m bored) but that was probably the most joyous time of my life. 

• Plus 1 1
  • Smile 1

From the ages of 21 to 34, (76-90), I worked as a waiter at Harrah's Lake Tahoe South Shore Room.  It was the showroom where countless entertainers did two shows a night.  I was fortunate enough to see John Denver, sing his "Sunshine" song about 40 times and saw Mr. Hall on several occasions.  Great times.  

• Smile 1