IGNORED

Phone Scam/Spamers

Skywagon

I never ever answer a call I don't recognize.  Most of the time the spammers don't leave a message, but when they do it is usually about car warranty expiring.  

Well today I thought I would have a little fun.  It was one I had marked as warranty spam.  I answered.  Now I don't have a Sam Elliot voice but not too many would think my voice was female either.

I answered.  They wanted to talk to David.  I said just a minute, this is his wife, I'll get him.  I put the wife on who definitely has a female voice.  I need to speak to David.  This is his mother and he isn't home from prison yet, would you like to speak to his wife....in the background we hear the person say....got another wise butt and hangs up on us.  Now back to filtering...

My IPhone usually identifies them as 'Spam Risk' but yesterday I picked up and got a robot voice that said a warrant had been issued for my arrest and if I didn't call this number immediately I was going to jail. They haven't come for me yet : )  

15 minutes ago, roadscholar said:

They haven't come for me yet : )  

That’s because I paid the fine for you. Just flip me a check for $500!and we will forget about it😁

• Smile 1