IGNORED

Touratech Flat R1200RT Tankbag Opinions

sb955i

Hi All. I read a few weeks ago about someone who landed a used Touratech FLAT tankbag for the R1200RT. Could I get some feedback about it, whether it's well made, good/bad fit, easy/hard to live with, complaints, good points etc? a 'lived-in' pic would be great too. Thanks (eh!). sb

Dennis_n1kcl
Hi All. I read a few weeks ago about someone who landed a used Touratech FLAT tankbag for the R1200RT. Could I get some feedback about it, whether it's well made, good/bad fit, easy/hard to live with, complaints, good points etc? a 'lived-in' pic would be great too. Thanks (eh!). sb

I have one and like the form,fit,size and price. I don't like the thin plastic inner side panels that keep the bag upright. The loops and the bungie along the side make it very useful for stringing wires. Also I don't care for the large map holder as it is larger then the top of the bag and doesn't look like it belongs. I have a couple pics in the photo section of the link below.

Overall I like it very much.

I have one and like the form,fit,size and price. I don't like the thin plastic inner side panels that keep the bag upright. The loops and the bungie along the side make it very useful for stringing wires. Also I don't care for the large map holder as it is larger then the top of the bag and doesn't look like it belongs. I have a couple pics in the photo section of the link below.

Overall I like it very much.

Great pics in the photo section, I like the way you mounted the dish on the rear top case. Is it direct TV. grin.gif Pic #2

Got mine a week ago. Very high quality, good fit, good looks - in my opinion. Coming from the non-tank bag side of the street (HD), now I have to figure out what small stuff to put in the tank bag and what to put in the top case. I'm working on it. I like it. clap.gif

Dennis_n1kcl

Great pics in the photo section, I like the way you mounted the dish on the rear top case. Is it direct TV. grin.gif Pic #2

Thanks, C/Ku band but am still working on setting up the 4DTV inside the top box and a 5 inch tv mounted to the handle bars.

Archived