IGNORED

Sidi Denver SDS Water Resistant Boots Review

moshe_levy

My new review of Sidi's Denver SDS Water Resistant Boots, which combine motorcycle footwear safety features with the aesthetics of a workboot.

-MKL

RandyShields

Thanks Moshe.  Always like your reviews.  But something struck me on this one after missing it on the last many dozens of these that I have watched.  You need a logo for your wheelie ratings!  Kind of like  star system.  Throw them in right with the numbers.  Something like this, but smaller so you can add them easily.  Might have a problem with the half wheelies, though.

image.png.3b537554fdf3b8aec3745e10d72ed866.png

8 hours ago, RandyShields said:

Thanks Moshe.  Always like your reviews.  But something struck me on this one after missing it on the last many dozens of these that I have watched.  You need a logo for your wheelie ratings!  Kind of like  star system.  Throw them in right with the numbers.  Something like this, but smaller so you can add them easily.  Might have a problem with the half wheelies, though.

image.png.3b537554fdf3b8aec3745e10d72ed866.png

That's an awesome idea! I am using a very primitive video program that I taught myself called Microsoft Movie Maker. I don't think it even exists anymore. It doesn't really let you add multiple pix to a frame - or maybe it does, but I've never really figured out how yet. I wanted to do that from the beginning, but I couldn't figure out how... Maybe someday, I'll get around to using an actual modern program!

-MKL