IGNORED

Harley Davidson Sportster S

fourteenfour

Thanks for the post... but I have to say... that is one of the ugliest bikes I have ever seen. (Of course Beauty is in the eye of the bee-holder, or so they say)... 

I rode HD's of all sizes and confirmations prior to BMW's... I switched over and never looked back...

note: your actual mileage may vary...

On 7/14/2021 at 7:20 AM, hopz said:

Thanks for the post... but I have to say... that is one of the ugliest bikes I have ever seen. (Of course Beauty is in the eye of the bee-holder, or so they say)... 

I rode HD's of all sizes and confirmations prior to BMW's... I switched over and never looked back...

note: your actual mileage may vary...

Worse than the PA?

39 minutes ago, hopz said:

The massive exhaust cans are the main thing... plus to overall look of massive weight... yuk!

Add to that the huge front tire and single disk brake ... not something one would normally associate with and " S " model , at least most anywhere else than HD.

The one thing I have never understood is the single disc on the front of an 800 lb scoot. I know some of their premium models have dual discs but most don’t. 

Riding position……..thin seat and your feet on the front axle.  I guess it works for some, just never saw an AFT bike with forward controls, lol.

F89CB413-03D4-4641-9C0D-D716801DB4BE.jpeg

Yeah, other than that balloon looking front tire and lack of dual disks (single looks larger than normal) :dontknow: I predict plenty of good reviews especially knowing how that motor performs. :revit: