IGNORED

settings on my profile

This is not related to the new upgrade due to  it being like this since I orginally signed up, but on my profile drop-down menu there is a line for settings. The cursor does not change to the hand when I hover over it.  Why?  It works for the other lines on that.  Not a big deal, but I have always wondered what function does settings perform under my log-in access.

Thanks in advance for taking your valuble Forum Support Time away from any upgrade issues that you may be dealing with.  :thumbsup:

40939525_Screenshot(3)_LI.thumb.jpg.ed41fe27efc510b830643a422ee961a1.jpg

10 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

This is not related to the new upgrade due to  it being like this since I orginally signed up, but on my profile drop-down menu there is a line for settings. The cursor does not change to the hand when I hover over it.  Why?  It works for the other lines on that.  Not a big deal, but I have always wondered what function does settings perform under my log-in access.

Thanks in advance for taking your valuble Forum Support Time away from any upgrade issues that you may be dealing with.  :thumbsup:

40939525_Screenshot(3)_LI.thumb.jpg.ed41fe27efc510b830643a422ee961a1.jpg

Actually fairly simple ...

If you notice ... both CONTENT AND SETTINGS   are both in CAPS and BOLD .... This indicates a "Category" in which the following items in the list  (until the next Category) are considered  features that are grouped within that Category .   Features are "clickable" Categories are not.

Makes sense.  It is a header, so to speak.   And to top it off, I did not even notice CONTENT at the very top.   :facepalm:

Thank you Chris for making me less of a newbie.  Still learning this forum stuff.:yes: