IGNORED

BMW Motorrad Colour Update for 2022

wbw6cos

fourteenfour

lol - the R18 color choices may be too late and won't help dealers who have more than a few in their showrooms

One of the R 18 colors did have some purple in it, as shown in another thread.  Somewhere.  Online.  A little different than black.

....but, it looks good in the sun.   Right.

fourteenfour
17 minutes ago, wbw6cos said:

But they still have those golden colored calipers up front.   :dontknow:

so will BMW have their parts issue solved or will they still ship without radios, speakers, and TPMS?

Yeah, no mention of that.   Just showing new color schemes like nothing else is wrong in the BMW Motorrad world.  

1 hour ago, wbw6cos said:

But they still have those golden colored calipers up front.   :dontknow:

I could live with the calipers. I just can’t do the gold rims, well except on the Africa Twin. How crazy is that…. :16::4323:

• Like 1
On 7/1/2021 at 3:46 PM, fourteenfour said:

lol - the R18 color choices may be too late and won't help dealers who have more than a few in their showrooms

They should have started with those colors, which are better than the rest. Black isn't a color...Not my on my list. 

14 hours ago, TEWKS said:

I could live with the calipers. I just can’t do the gold rims, well except on the Africa Twin. How crazy is that…. :16::4323:

Sometimes ya gotta clash,.....kinda like the yellow on green from my former Jeep

image.png.80295880e14678099e850527aff89b32.pngimage.png.f69ca9b3c081e57f95ff4e5d6114a3b3.pngimage.thumb.png.d64d4df9ba868b5da5a9cdc6e6b87c61.png

I'da done the gold rims on the GSA if they were available.  The dealer wouldn't swap them from the red, white and blue GSA to mine

• Like 1

I believe the following year after you bought your GSA they became available with the gold rims.

(edit) Your color GSA available with the gold rims I should of said.