IGNORED

MotoReflective

Mike

I always add Fernando’s very nice and very reasonably priced reflective stickers to my BMWs and my helmets. This time around, I ordered his reflective kits for BMW’s adventure cases, guessing that they’d work well on the BUMOT cases for my GSA.

The answer? Yes, they fit perfectly. These kits are great…precision cut, easy to apply, and a significant increase in visibility. Positioned on the beveled rear edge of the panniers, they are reflective from both the side and rear of the GSA. Another win for MotoReflective. https://motoreflective.com

(And, yes, I know my temporary registration is expired. Still waiting for the new plates to arrive.)

FF67EA6C-7C3D-41A0-AB28-7F6FA2A11BB1.jpeg

See now, I thought it was going to reflect a big “WAKE UP HOG MAN” when the light hit it! :classic_biggrin: Looks good! :thumbsup:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mike said:

I always add Fernando’s very nice and very reasonably priced reflective stickers to my BMWs and my helmets. This time around, I ordered his reflective kits for BMW’s adventure cases, guessing that they’d work well on the BUMOT cases for my GSA.

The answer? Yes, they fit perfectly. These kits are great…precision cut, easy to apply, and a significant increase in visibility. Positioned on the beveled rear edge of the panniers, they are reflective from both the side and rear of the GSA. Another win for MotoReflective. https://motoreflective.com

(And, yes, I know my temporary registration is expired. Still waiting for the new plates to arrive.)

FF67EA6C-7C3D-41A0-AB28-7F6FA2A11BB1.jpeg

Too bad you ruined it with that USAF sticker!!!  :18:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

Too bad you ruined it with that USAF sticker!!!  :18:

Those military retiree stickers are a significant part of my anti-ticket strategy. 😇

• Like 2
  • Smile 1