IGNORED

Season 7 of Bosch

John Ranalletta

Watched two episodes last night, ugh, ugh, ugh,.....hate that this is the last season, it is a great show.

Season finale of the Blacklist,....sad, very sad :(

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
John Ranalletta

I agree.  "Almost".  Production quality is not as good as the Amazon series and some of the story strays from the author's original story line, but better than most on TV.

• 1 year later...

Yep, I like that Edger was brought back for that wee bit.  It ain't the original, but it still sufficiently good.

Kinda funky how Honey is still alive and kicken eventhough she's dead in like book two or something, but, just like liberties are taken with the size of Jack Reacher, liberties are being taken with the living of Honey Chandler:18:

John Ranalletta
41 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

Yep, I like that Edger was brought back for that wee bit.  It ain't the original, but it still sufficiently good.

Kinda funky how Honey is still alive and kicken eventhough she's dead in like book two or something, but, just like liberties are taken with the size of Jack Reacher, liberties are being taken with the living of Honey Chandler:18:

Sorry to see the character and books come to this end.  Several authors have created sub characters to keep the string alive but most are weak.

• 3 weeks later...
John Ranalletta

New Michael Connelly book, Resurrection Walk.  Bosch is working for his half-brother, The Lincoln Lawyer.  Just started the book and Bosch is the maior character so far with Titus Welliver narrating the Bosch character.  Welliver is the actor who plays Bosch.  Hopefully, this means another movie in the near future.  Available for d/l from many libraries in book, ebook and audiobook formats.

Resurrection Walk (November 7, 2023) - Michael Connelly 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I still do books the old fashioned way,….reading them albeit in electronic format but still prefer paper to turn if I can

Haven’t got to the Lincoln lawyer books yet

John Ranalletta
20 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

I still do books the old fashioned way,….reading them albeit in electronic format but still prefer paper to turn if I can

Haven’t got to the Lincoln lawyer books yet

I can't hold a book and ride the m/c at the same time.:)

John Ranalletta
39 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

Have you tried:grin:

No, but a long time ago about the time of the first Paseo in Cherokee, we had a member here @Patience I think, who strapped a laptop to the tank of his F650.