IGNORED

Kansas - Nebraska - South Dakota

I will be in Salina, KS June 27, Halsey, NE June 28, and Hot Springs, SD June 29.  Any suggestions for routes with at least some scenery?  My lodgings are already booked.

Umm, No. :dontknow: 

C’mon man, you knew somebody was gonna say it! :classic_biggrin:

Curious now, I’m going to google map the areas just for fun. :thumbsup:

14 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Umm, No. :dontknow: 

C’mon man, you knew somebody was gonna say it! :classic_biggrin:

Curious now, I’m going to google map the areas just for fun. :thumbsup:

Oh, tell me about it!  From Dallas to South Dakota is gonna be a real joy...

• Haha 1

Sorry man, I tried. :classic_biggrin:

image.gif.abe5d0dd60be44cea03a5c31a6ff885c.gif

The one thing I found interesting about traveling out that way was the distance your eyeballs can see :classic_blink: before they bump into something. Up here, you just don’t have the open spaces I’m referring to. :dontknow: Or simply, it’s all good, enjoy the ride! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

What I liked about driving thru Nebraska is that you can see everything that people have replaced over the last 50 years, because all the old ones are sitting in their yards.

It became a game of trying to recognize refrigerators that long dead relatives used to own. A shocking number of dilapidated Ford Granadas too.

So, you've got that to look forward to.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Hosstage said:

What I liked about driving thru Nebraska is that you can see everything that people have replaced over the last 50 years, because all the old ones are sitting in their yards.

It became a game of trying to recognize refrigerators that long dead relatives used to own. A shocking number of dilapidated Ford Granadas too.

So, you've got that to look forward to.

Hoping to find an AMC Pacer out there, somewhere!

• 1 month later...

Well, gentlemen, I am happy to say that I found my route through Kansas and Nebraska quite enjoyable!  There was waaaaaaay more greenery than I imagined!