IGNORED

:::nOT to add on more workload:::

hANNAbONE

i wAS jUST on www.unrally.com and noted that none of the "screen names" or "handles" were being described next to the names of the attendees. It might be a cool thing to know which "screen names" are coming, many of us don't know everybody's real name yet.

I've met so many cool folks from this board via the Torrey experience and other rallys and the original "UN"...

I'm certain the "handles" will be used on the name tags as before -- but perhaps the UNRALLY.com website could include their "handles" so that everyone is recognizable as they are in the day to day writings.

Might be too much trouble -- but if it were nothing to do, hec - load it in...

Many thanks to Tasker and Kenny and everybody behind the scenes...you are doing a wonderful job.!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

none of the "screen names" or "handles" were being described next to the names of the attendees

Thanks for the suggestion...

Unfortunately, due to limited space on the site, we run out of space with longer names as it is, so adding more info would require a complete re-do, and I can't see that in this year's budget! eek.gifwink.gif

What, you don't have total recall on all of these people? tongue.gif

Yet another reason to mingle and chat! What a great opener, "What's your handle?" or "Wasn't that you in that widely-circulated photo wearing a full BMW riding outfit and 3/4 helmet when riding a trials bike?". Lots of potential here for new friendships....

Can't wait! wave.gif

Yet another reason to mingle and chat! What a great opener, "What's your handle?" or "Wasn't that you in that widely-circulated photo wearing a full BMW riding outfit and 3/4 helmet when riding a trials bike?". Lots of potential here for new friendships....

Can't wait! wave.gif

sPEAKING oF tHAT..I saw where King David had purchased a very hip Dahon foldable bike for his track days...I wonder if another better picture is in the offing...full gear, etc.. grin.gifgrin.gif

Tasker...thanks for your reply -- I figgered it was something like you stated...all is well..

perhaps the UNRALLY.com website could include their "handles" so that everyone is recognizable as they are in the day to day writings.

You've got mail!

No promises of updates though.

Cheers!

Archived