IGNORED

AdMore LED Light Bar

MichiganBob

MichiganBob

I purchased the AdMore LED tailight bar in 2019 so the warranty had expired. A crack occurred in the screw assembly. I love this light bar. It is bright, great sequential signal lights, modulating brake lights... a very nice safety feature to alert those behind you to back off. I contacted the company, sent a photo of the crack, and they immediately responded that what occurred is rare and should never have happened. A complete replacement  is on the way. That is what I consider integrity. A pleasure to work with folks who back up their product.  Hats off to AdMore Lighting. It's the way to run a business and to garner customer loyalty. I've had similar positive results with Twisted Throttle and Revzilla. These companies warrant a loud shout out.

Safe travels.

MichiganBob

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Smile 1
King Herald

I quite like that LED tail light system, not sure if they are available in the UK, where I live. I shall do research.

On a similar note to yours, I had an electric water pump for my hot rod, made by a company in Australia; Davies Craig.

I bought it second-hand but unused, from a friend, I had no paperwork, it was a couple of years old, and when it started making a whistling sound, after a year in use, I contacted the manufacturer to ask if it was normal. I pointed out how I had come by it, no warranty etc, but they insisted on sending me a complete new water pump, free of charge. 

:18:

https://daviescraig.com.au