IGNORED

Rock Store info needed

Riderdrumr

Hello!

My wife and I are flying out and spending a week in late June/ early July. I've always wanted to visit the Rock Store when most motorcyclists go just to knock it off my small-scale bucket list. Is it a Sunday morning destination? Sat night destination? Unfortunately I won't be on a bike but I'm trying to lure my wife out of the hotel by saying a couple celebrities might be there. Lol. 

So when is the best day/time to go?

Thanks!

I think traffic is down there due to the snake still being closed since the fire in November ‘18. I still ride by there occasionally on fridays. Weekends used to be busy, and they still may be. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Riderdrumr said:

Hello!

My wife and I are flying out and spending a week in late June/ early July. I've always wanted to visit the Rock Store when most motorcyclists go just to knock it off my small-scale bucket list. Is it a Sunday morning destination? Sat night destination? Unfortunately I won't be on a bike but I'm trying to lure my wife out of the hotel by saying a couple celebrities might be there. Lol. 

So when is the best day/time to go?

Thanks!

I go and have breakfast every Sat. AM with some of the guys I ride with, normally about 15 or 20 bikes there.  Sun. can be pretty busy since the Virus is under control inside seating now open. Noon or afternoon is best. I do not go on Sun. to many noise makers however lots of other bikes..

• Like 1